Friday, July 8, 2016

Baby animals make great kids

Hey there everyone! Today I've been playing with baby goats. You know when I was a kid, I grew up on a large farm. My dad was always bringing in animals of different varieties. Being a child, animals can teach all sorts of valuable life's lessons. How to share, how to care for something helpless. When to feed and water them. Most of all they teach responsibility. Not forceful responsibility as you see in homes and schools these days. A child and a baby animal learn from one another. They grow together, laugh and play together. I've seen so many happy children with a small group of puppies tagging along
after, or a child laughing as a baby goat leaps and jumps about in front of them. What animals and small farm life taught me was how to treat people . You learn respect, honesty and caring from animals . You see an animal will give unconditional love to a child. A kind of love children long for and need.S o just a simple post today. Let a child experience a small pet, or take them to a petting zoo. You will be amazed at how special this experience is for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment